scm music player




Tuesday 28 October 2014

WALKTRHOUGH: Royal Midnight Kiss ASIM

*Currently updating on Megane Totonyaa~*
Prince Asim's route is now OPEN! Let's play!! Everyone's welcome to help. ^_^
*Few blogs such as  Word Nerd Memoir and Blah-bidy (a.k.a Zen Ri & Jill Rosa)  are also updating the walkthrough. They are very good in figuring out the (+5) answers so do check out their website!
 



CHAPTER 1: Do You Believe in Destiny?
1.05
[1] It's me. (+3)
[2] Don't you remember me? (+1)
[3] You don't remember me, do you? (+5)

1.10
[1] ...That makes me happy. (+5)
[2] You're different from Japanese men. (+3)
[3] You're embarrassing me. (+1)

1.13
[1] I feel like a child again. (+3)
[2] Your hands are very large. (+5)
[3] Excuse me, please let me go. (+1)

CHAPTER 2: Can Love Grow at This Distance?
2.04
[1] Because it was a promise to you. (+1)
[2] Did you forget? (+5)
[3] A promise is a promise, no matter how trivial. (+3)

2.07
[1] Are you a magician? (+5)
[2] Well, maybe I could just try them on... (+3)
[3] It's impossible...! (+1)

2.12
[1] Then we will meet again? (+1)
[2] I don't like verbal promises. (+3)
[3] I'll look forward to it. (+5)

CHAPTER 3: Is it Difficult to Face Someone?
3.04
[1] I'm sorry.
[2] ... You're right.
[3] You don't have to speak like that.

3.10
[1] It's surprisingly refreshing.
[2] You're very different from Lyle.
[3] You have a two-sided personality, don't you?

3.12
[1] We're... friends?
[2] We know each other through work...
[3] He's just an acquaintance.

CHAPTER 4: Who are You?
4.05
[1] I'm sorry you went to the trouble.
[2] Are you still trying to flirt with me?
[3] Lyle, you're like a child.

4.08
[1] It just makes me sad.
[2] I'm in the middle of work.
[3] You just raise my hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment