scm music player




Wednesday 19 February 2014

Noragami no Oto


Noragami no Oto COVER (Yato... kakkoi~!)
I am super ureshii~!! Mukyaa~!!! >_< Still remember about my previous Noragami post… I did mention about the release date for the original soundtrack, didn’t I? And so it’s finally out – today! Noragami no Oto it is! The soundtracks are composed by Iwasaki Taku. Did you know he’s the one who composed soundtrack for Kuroshitsuji? Yes, it’s him. I love the melody he created for this anime. So much like orchestra music…
so much jazz in it as well. Some other anime he has composed for are Yakitate!! Japan, GetBackers, Kekkaishi, Black Cat, Gurren Lagann and Soul Eater. I finally got Noragami no Oto but I haven’t listen to the full soundtracks yet, just bits of each track; too busy with research. But, really, the music is awesome! Anyway, here is the track list for Noragami Original Soundtrack:
  1. Delivery (you can hear this track often plays during the preview for next episode) 
  2. Fluctuation 
  3. Noratan / Fukuoka Yutaka * (this is the track which I L-O-V-E, it’s the one used when Yato fights with ayakashi) 
  4. Peanut (I recognize this track when Yato starts to dream about his future shrine, followers etc.) 
  5. Quiet Fear (I’m not sure but I recognize this track plays whenever Nora appears) 
  6. Recollection (oh~ this one when the fight is over or so any scene that saying ‘it’s over’)
  7.  Lurk in the Dark (right! This one plays when the characters talk about ayakashi or any scene that’s uncertain) 
  8. Soul Chosen (I remember this track in the 2nd episode when Hiyori meets and/or sees another ayakashi, i.e. remember when they said ‘there’s storm about to come'?? this track is used as the background music)
  9. Afternoon Usual 
  10. Reproach (Bishamon! Da ne??) 
  11. Misogi (I definitely remember this track in the 4th episode, conflict between Yukine and Yato on to cut the ayakashi that possessed the little girl, *sad*) 
  12. Roar of God (Another Bishamon!) 
  13. Blind Spot (I’d say ‘Ii nioi’ ^^,) 
  14. Creepy 
  15. Again 
  16. Shadow Dancing (this is another track which I L-O-V-E, too! So cool!!) 
  17. Grief 
  18. Family 
  19. Harmony (I’m not sure… Kofuku, perhaps?) 
  20. Back Alley (Catchy track! Reminds me of Yato with his ‘cheeky’ attitude, ahaha~) 
  21. Sorrow 
  22. Corollary (This one suits with Bishamon's character and her shinkis, sounds more rock!) 
  23. The One / Ogura Shinya * (I rofl while watching the scene where Yato and Hiyori ran away from the spider-like ayakashi in the 2nd episode) 
  24. Conversation Heart (suitable for Hiyori’s theme, tabun ne~) 

* The title is in Kanji with Katakana, so I use my Kanji translator to translate the characters and double-check it online. 
Some of the tracks I can't recall in which scene they are used but then, I'm looking forward to hear the complete tracks. Happy listening! ^,^
 
I am also going to post lyrics for Track 23 - The One. Below is the lyrics:

I might be moving my hand up
I know you're running deep inside of me
And it's burning through the bad flame of kill and death
So I can get back again

I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat
I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat you all

I know the world crashes in our head
My eyes and ears will be torn up
When they say go standing at the top and I can go,
So I can get back again

I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat
I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat them all

Are you gonna be ready to use it
If you hesitate, soon they'll be pursue it
Good and evil came from above us
Bleeding love
So I can get back again

I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat
I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat you all

I might be moving my hand up
I know you're running deep inside me
And it's burning through the bad flame of kill and death
So I can get back again

I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat
I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat them all

I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat
I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat you all

I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat
I am the one, I am the one
I am the one who got a power of beat you all


No comments:

Post a Comment