scm music player




Wednesday 26 March 2014

Noragami Last Episode: Episode 12

This week is the last week for my first 2014 anime airing; NORAGAMI!! Even though it's the end but still it's going to stuck in my mind, duh! You can't really understand the full story unless you watch it from the start. I admit that Yato has such a beautiful eyes; those blue eyes are really attractive. >_<


 

Watching the fight between Yato and Rabou did get my adrenaline rush. Seeing Rabou kept on putting oil to Yato was quite annoying though but that what made this anime deserved my 5-star point for the overall episodes. Why should I give 5-star just because of that? Unacceptable! Ahaha... that's what you guys probably think right now. But, you see, without the existence of this character; Rabou, you would not think this anime is worth to watch and you would not know about Yato's past, too.

 
 
 

Come to think of it, I was wondering who is this person called Father said by Nora. Jeez, Nora is another annoying character and she is actually the real culprit behind this. Well, that's what I think of her after watching all episodes. Hummuh... she scared Yukine first, then went after Yato and later cut ties between Yato and Hiyori.

 

The three main characters are super awesome due to their strong bond. Yukine who fights with Yato in his shinki form; Hiyori who is a half-shinki and she has gotten use with Yato's sweet scent. Thanks to him she managed to wake from her unconsciousness after her memory ball was broken into pieces by a strike from Rabou's blade. The blade is Furuhime a.k.a Nora. A few snapshot of Yato, Hiyori and Yukine which are very touching, funny yet adorable:


Aren't they cute? Ehehe... I love their friendship bond after all. In the end of this episode, Rabou lost the fight to Yato. Yato cut him using Sekki. He was satisfied though because he told Yato that he did not want to be vanished by other people except by the hand of Yato. And so it is said that one more God is gone. Due to this fight the real world was invaded by lots of ayakashi and Bishamon and her comrades tried their very best to kill them. Even Tenjin and his followers were worried of the situation.



The second OVA most probably will come out somewhere between June and July. I am looking forward for it!! More snapshots from Noragami:

I enjoyed watching Noragami. The characters are lovable, energetic, funny and the storyline is interesting, touching and catchy. Oh, not only the storyline's catchy but the opening and ending song for Noragami are catchy, too. Hmm... I would say Heart Realize by Tia is romantic rather than catchy unlike Goya no Machiawase by Hello Sleepwalkers. Perhaps I should post on the lyrics for these two songs. Anyway, how many star would you give to this anime and which character do you like most? Please share if you feel want to share with me and have fun watching! ^,^v

1 comment:

  1. 10/10 would be my rate to this anime! I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete