scm music player




Thursday 24 July 2014

Shall We Date? Ninja Love+: Limited Spin-Off "THANKS TO THE POISON EFFECT!" Saizo Walkthrough

Hi...! Okay, today's post is somehow different from my usual posts. Lately, I've been indulging myself playing otome game but not to the extend that I am truly addicted with this game. Ahaha... Well, I do sometimes think that I need this kind of game though. Lol! Anyway, I recently played Shall We Date? Ninja Love+; limited time Spin-Off "Thanks to the Poison Effect!" and for this spin-off, I chose Saizo Kirigakure. Geez, he is sure a typical tsundere ninja. And, I got the Super Happy Ending! Yay!! Below are the choices that I picked that made me got a W.O.W ending. It was difficult to choose the best choice but if you know what and how a tsuntsun's character would act, then you sure strike the correct answer.  The bold ones are the ones that I chose.



1st Choice:
Open a window
Use a fan
Bring water

2nd Choice:
Stop Sasuke
Leave them be
Tease Saizo with Sasuke

Also, you need to have 6 passes in order to complete this spin-off. Other character you can choose is Sasuke Sarutobi. This is a limited spin-off which you can play only until August, 5th. However, you can save each chapter with Save Ticket vouchers or you can just purchase them.

To those who play this otome game, enjoy playing. It is fun! Good luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    Thanks to this I managed to get his Super Happy Ending. (Thank you!)
    I was wondering if you were going to play and publish Goemon's Spin Off (Thanks to the Poison Effect). I don't have much confidence in the options I choose, so it would be a great help if you do it...
    Anyway, thanks for your help with Saizo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that my post turned out to be useful and congratulation to you for achieving the ending you wanted. =) I've posted Goemon's walkthrough so please do check it out! ^,^v

      Delete